- 2 cups of potatoes peels (~2-3 potatoes)
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 small garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1 TBS grated pecorino romano or parmesan cheese
1. Toss all ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Place on a parchment lined sheet pan.
3. Bake at 425 F for 20-25 minutes or until desired crispiness.
4. Halfway through coat with olive oil spray.
5. Once they're out of the oven, grab your favorite dipping sauce and you're ready to eat!
Note: If you are peeling potatoes for another recipe and want to save them to make crispy potato skins, place the skins on a paper towel, fold it up, place it in a plastic bag and put it into a refrigerator. It can last up to 5 days.