- 2 bags of Maxine’s Heavenly Gingerbread Cookies
- ¼ cup Vegan Butter Melted
- Vegan icing/toppings of your choice
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a large bowl crumble up cookies, add the vegan butter and mix together forming two large balls.
3. Roll them out one at a time on a cutting board with a rolling pin.
4. Use a gingerbread man cookie cutter to create the cookie.
5. Bake them for 13 minutes on a parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Once the cookies are cooled down, pipe them and decorate.