I’m missing Madrid and wanted to get a taste of it in my home. For my Recipe of the Week I share with you my version of Pan Con Tomate 🍅 Buen Provecho, Enjoy!
- Rustic bread slices
- One garlic bulb roasted
- 2 large tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Fresh herbs (rosemary, sage, thyme)
- Salt and pepper
1. Slice top off garlic bulb, drizzle with olive oil, wrap in foil, bake at 425F 30 minutes or until soft .
2. Halve tomatoes and grate with box grater .
3. Chop skins finely and add to grated tomato .
4. Heat a skillet on medium high with 2 TBS oil and add herbs for 2-3 minutes .
5. Spread one clove of garlic on each slice of bread .
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper .
7. Spoon tomatoes on bread, top with herbs and drizzle with olive oil