- 2 bags of Maxine’s Heavenly Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- ¼ cup of Melted Vegan Butter
- 1 (8 oz) Container Vegan Cream Cheese
- ⅓ cup Melted Creamy Peanut Butter
- ¾ tsp Coconut Sugar
- Dash of Vanilla
- 1 Vegan Chocolate Bar Melted
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a large bowl, crumble cookies and combine with vegan butter.
3. Fill mini muffin tin with liners.
4. Place heaping tablespoon of cookie mixture into each of the muffin cups and press to make a cookie cup. I use the bottom of a shot glass to make the perfect cups.
5. Bake for 13 minutes.
6. Halfway through remove and use the back of a spoon or the bottom of a shot glass to press down to cup shape again if they’ve risen too much. Then finish baking time.
7. Let cool for 10 minutes.
8. Meanwhile, soften peanut butter in the microwave.
9. Mix the peanut butter, vegan cream cheese, coconut sugar, and vanilla with a hand mixer.
10. Scoop approximately 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture into the cup.
11. Melt vegan chocolate and cover the tops with chocolate.
12. Place in the fridge until they harden (about 1 hour).
13.Then they are ready to serve!