Looking for an easy sweet treat that the whole family will enjoy? This one's for you! I wanted to surprise my family with a fun dessert and quickly put this together with ingredients I had on hand. (Recipe makes 6 jars)
- 1 pint of heavy organic cream - 2 tbs of powdered sugar - Juice of half of a large lemon - 2 tsp of vanilla - Sliced strawberries - Blueberries - 1 Vanilla Meringue PER JAR (could use chocolate or other flavors!)
1. In a bowl, add heavy cream, powdered sugar, lemon juice, vanilla.
2. Using a mixer, whip the cream on a higher speed for ~2 minutes.
3. Grab jars or other containers you wish to use.
4. Add a dollop of whip cream to the base of your container. Sprinkle some blueberries/strawberries on top and crush half of the merengue.
5. Repeat those steps one more time to create another layer.
6. Top with a dollop of whip cream!